Karli Nicole Engelbrecht

Karli Nicole Engelbrecht

Monday, October 12, 2015

The Lord takes care of His missionaries even when they are IDIOTS. (Oct. 12th)

​Hello World,
 
I hope you are all doing well. This week just FLEW by. I am pretty sure Sister Erickson and I just laughed all week. We had to, to liven things up. Things here are really slow BUT at the beginning of the week we were pumped to just jump right in.
We were on role visiting people and then Wednesday hit and we got into a car accident. We are okay, it was a miracle. 'nuff said.
 
We will be on bikes here for a bit...meaning a stinking while. I am just so grateful that we were okay. The Lord takes care of His missionaries even when they are IDIOTS.
 
The people here in Oklahoma are the kindest people. I feel blessed to be able to learn from them. I love that there is so much interfaith interaction here. Just the fact that we meet at the Methodist church on Sunday. I know that things are going to work out and if we are having fear for our world then we are not having enough faith. It is WAY easier to say than do, but it has been something I am working on.
 
This week I have received a lot if revelation on things that I could be better at. I know that that was a result of me asking. Its all the little things and I have just been taking it one step at a time.
 
I love y'all and hope you are doing well :)
 
p.s. we saw an armadillo this week...he was dead.
Love,
Sis E




No comments:

Post a Comment