Karli Nicole Engelbrecht

Karli Nicole Engelbrecht

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

March 21, 2016 "Stilly is Back!"

Well.....let's just say we are happy that Stillwater has decided to come alive again :D
Let's also just say we are happy that my body decided to come alive again. I had a bit of a flair this week so unfortunately I spent a lot of time in bed. I really gained a deeper testimony of the enabling power of the Atonement though as I stretched myself as far as I could and then allowed the Savior to step in.
I was able to learn something this week that I would not of any other way though (isn't it awesome how God works in mysterious ways). While I was laying in bed Sister Liddell asked if I wanted to watch a movie and I would usually say no but I was getting pretty stir crazy. The movie was Ephraim's rescue. I had never seen it and so I wasn't really sure what to expect but it completely gave me an appreciation of the easy access that the gospel is in my life.
Our investigator Tuan who's baptismal date is this weekend has been in Vietnam for spring break so we are praying that he is ready when he comes home!
This week we had a couple really neat miracles.
Last minute our member came out with us and was the reason we were able to get our less active moxie, to church in the first time in 3 years. She got up and had to leave early because of anxiety but it was a big step.
Our Savior really knows His brothers and Sisters more than we know. Watching all the speakers yesterday at church helped me to realize that we are all on the same journey with one big coach who knows all the rules!
THANK GOODNESS!
For funzies: the pics
When sister Engelbrecht gets stressed we just decide to move the house around...thanks mom you definitely cursed me ;) and it was way cold this week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment