Karli Nicole Engelbrecht

Karli Nicole Engelbrecht

Sunday, February 7, 2016

Jan. 25th, 2016 New surroundings!


Hey!

It has been a pretty good week. Leaving Ardmore was WAY harder than I thought it would be, there are so many people that I just love so dearly there. Leaving was quite insane. I have attached a few pics of people that I LOVE LOVE. I got here on Wednesday and just died at how beautiful campus is. It is such a strange thing to be on a campus with SO many people my age.

We did a booth this week on campus and it was FRIGID outside. Super funny though because there was a guy that Sister Liddell asked to take the survey and he said "Oh no sorry, it is too cold" yet he was HOLDING his jacket. Dumbest excuse ever. It was a lot of fun though. It has been pretty cold but we have managed to bundle up real good.

Last night we did a thing called Ward prayer at the Institute. We were able to get together as a ward (like 30 of us :p) and pray for a bunch of things as a group. It was a really neat bonding experience. Everyone here has welcomed me in so well and I am really excited to be here. I hope everything is going well for everyone!

Love,
Sister Engelbrecht







No comments:

Post a Comment