Karli Nicole Engelbrecht

Karli Nicole Engelbrecht

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Feb. 22, 2016 Spiritual Feeling

​It has been another incredible week. I think God might have the wrong daughter to be blessing because I do not know what I did to deserve this.

The highlight of this week was going to Tulsa to hear from Elder Christofferson. Here we are with all of our mission and half the Bentonville Ar mission and in comes Elder Christofferson. We all stood up and the whole room went so quiet you could hear a pin drop. The spirit felt like it washed over the whole audience. As he spoke to us I felt like I was sitting at the Savior's feet. The humility that was there blew me a way a bit. He was so real and human but completely showed that He knew the Savior. Heavenly Father wants us to be the best version of ourselves not some robot. That is something I am learning a lot lately. For a while I thought (I might have talked about this before) if I am trying to become like Christ won't I lose my identity? The truth is though, as we come to know our Father who created us as divine beings we understand ourselves better and we become more of ourselves than we were before.

During that time we got to hear from an apostle Heavenly Father answered questions that I have had for months that I quite frankly stopped praying for. It really helped me realize that even when we don't see the immediate answers we need to not give up on reaching out and expressing our thoughts.

Mariah our recent convert who was baptized last Sunday is doing incredible and we are continually blown away with her. I love my mission and most of all I love the Savior so much.

Love you all,
Sister Engelbrecht

No comments:

Post a Comment