Karli Nicole Engelbrecht

Karli Nicole Engelbrecht

Monday, April 18, 2016

April 4th- Ariel traded places with me!

Mmmm....I got bored so I dyed my hair red, why not :p
This week consisted lots of Daniel! I do not know where he came from but wherever it was can we have more of them.
Once again I have a somewhat humorous miracle.
Tuesday I woke up mega sick but I was also excited out of my mind to teach Daniel the Plan of Salvation (my favorite lesson) so I tried everything I could to get feeling better. We were on our way to a lesson and I realized there was no way I was going to make it without my insides staying in (if you know what I mean). We went home and rested but then I got up to go to Daniel's and prayed specifically for the strength. There may have been threats from Sister Liddell that if I did not make it through the lesson she was not going to do well:p Ehhh....it was worth it. We got there and he told us he had already read to Jacob! We were shocked, the kid is brilliant. The lesson went really well and after the lesson we asked him to really think about baptism and he said "yes I think this is it, I am going to take it up with the Lord and my family" Miracles really do happen. Trust me people are not crazy enough to commit to being baptized unless their heart is opened and changed by the Savior. Getting out the appointment God clearly gave me the strength that I needed to because after the lesson I was in well not a happy place. We walked into our house and I puked. HAHAHA it is hilarious now...and well hilarious at the time.
He then came to FHE the next night and was at 3 sessions of General conference along with Tuan our other investigator. It was the coolest sight to see both of our investigators hanging out with the members in between conference. This ward is incredible simply because they love. That is all it takes...LOVE. The picture attached is of Tuan with a group of our members. Haha I feel like a proud mom:p Well I was proud until I flipped over the back of the institute chairs and flashed our less active....now lets really pray he comes back :/
Thought I would just teach y'all a new tracting method I discovered this week. We needed to find Cory. Getting to his house we walked up the stairs and saw the screen door. Because of the way that the light was shining it looked like there was a door behind the screen but there was not.... I flung the door open and the poor guy sitting on his chair jumped up. The living room was full of people...we couldnt even save it by sharing a card. Let's just say we got out of there quick. Forget the KNOCKING!
General Conference was the best experience as it always is. If you haven't  a chance to watch it please do...I know that that is how God speaks to us!!!
Keep Loving on!!!
Sister Engelbrecht


No comments:

Post a Comment