Karli Nicole Engelbrecht

Karli Nicole Engelbrecht

Monday, November 30, 2015

Ponderizing (Oct. 5)

So what are y'all ponderizing this week ;)

I am going to try that I think.
This week has been really great. We were able to find a lot of potential investigators. One of them ended up being 50 minutes away (a referral) and when we got there, there was a horse in front of their door. TYPICAL Oklahoma.
Last night we went to watch conference with our ward mission leader and it was so nice. They ended up feeding us dinner because we didn't have one and while we ate he told us about his experience sailing around the world. I mean no big deal right?!

I wanted to share some of my favorite quotes from conference this week

One of my absolute favorites was from Elder Kim B. Clark:
"The light will cut through confusion. Our burdens truly will be swallowed up in the redeemer and healing will be infused through the love of Christ"

"Exaltation is our goal, discipleship is our journey"

SO we need to look towards the Savior as we work on becoming like Christ. I love that one of the apostles talked about how he really does take us as we are. There is no reason we cannot move forward. The Lord is so aware of each one of us.

Sorry for such a short email this week but I want you all to know what how much I love the Savior and I KNOW that the words spoken this weekend are true
Love y'all

No comments:

Post a Comment